Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Delete My Account,

By
Ahmad Quqa
on 5/16/14, 7:04 AM 4,086 views

Is it possiable to delete my account?

Can you precise which account you are talking about? Do you mean a particular user in an Odoo database? Do you mean a particular database in your Odoo.com dashboard. Or do you mean you entire Odoo.com account (with all the databases it contains)?

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 5/17/14, 8:05 PM
Dear Fabrice,

I’m talking about the entire Odoo.com account with all databases it contains.

Thank you,

Regards,
Ahmad Quqa
ahmadquqa@gmail.com
Cell: +962 7 9755 0075

‫في 18 May 2014، الساعة 03:05، كتب ‏‏Fabrice Henrion (fhe) <‏fhe@openerp.my.openerp.com>:‬

Can you precise which account you are talking about? Do you mean a particular user in an Odoo database? Do you mean a particular database in your Odoo.com dashboard. Or do you mean you entire Odoo.com account (with all the databases it contains)?

__
Fabrice Henrion
Director Americas

OpenERP Inc.
51 Federal Street, Suite 401
San Francisco, CA 94107
Tel: +1 (650) 307-6736
http://www.openerp.com

Sent by OpenERP Inc. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in OpenERP

Ahmad Quqa
on 5/18/14, 5:32 AM

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 5/18/14, 6:34 AM

You should contact online@openerp.com and ask them.

Manoj Damani
On 5/18/14, 1:39 AM

I think he is talking about the various databases that we can select from when we login.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

4 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/16/14, 7:04 AM
Seen: 4086 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM