Odoo Help

Delete My Account,

By
Ahmad Quqa
on 5/16/14, 7:04 AM 4,897 views

Is it possiable to delete my account?

Can you precise which account you are talking about? Do you mean a particular user in an Odoo database? Do you mean a particular database in your Odoo.com dashboard. Or do you mean you entire Odoo.com account (with all the databases it contains)?

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 5/17/14, 8:05 PM
Dear Fabrice,

I’m talking about the entire Odoo.com account with all databases it contains.

Thank you,

Regards,
Ahmad Quqa
ahmadquqa@gmail.com
Cell: +962 7 9755 0075

‫في 18 May 2014، الساعة 03:05، كتب ‏‏Fabrice Henrion (fhe) <‏fhe@openerp.my.openerp.com>:‬

Can you precise which account you are talking about? Do you mean a particular user in an Odoo database? Do you mean a particular database in your Odoo.com dashboard. Or do you mean you entire Odoo.com account (with all the databases it contains)?

__
Fabrice Henrion
Director Americas

OpenERP Inc.
51 Federal Street, Suite 401
San Francisco, CA 94107
Tel: +1 (650) 307-6736
http://www.openerp.com

Sent by OpenERP Inc. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in OpenERP

Ahmad Quqa
on 5/18/14, 5:32 AM

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 9
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 5/18/14, 6:34 AM

You should contact online@openerp.com and ask them.

Manoj Damani
On 5/18/14, 1:39 AM

I think he is talking about the various databases that we can select from when we login.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

4 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/16/14, 7:04 AM
Seen: 4897 times
Last updated: 3/15/17, 7:37 PM