Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Delete invoice at cancel it

By
Adnier Rosello
on 10/11/16, 6:45 PM 356 views

Hello,

I want to know if its possible, delete an invoice when I excecute the action_cancel() method in "act_cancel" workflow.activity, I tried to do that but I got this error: 

File "/home/zabyca/workspace/eclipse/odoo9/openerp/workflow/instance.py", line 75, in _update_end wkf_id = cr.fetchone()[0]TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

Greetings

Bejaoui Souheil

--Bejaoui Souheil--
| 2 1 4
Sousse, Tunisia
--Bejaoui Souheil--

Odoo developer,  functional and technical consultant

souheil_bejaoui@hotmail.fr

Bejaoui Souheil
On 10/12/16, 3:03 AM

Hi,

If an invoice is validated, you are not allowed to delete it even after cancel action.

The answer in this question may help you.

Best regards.

Hi, I forgot say in the post that the invoice that I want delete, is in draft state, thanks

Adnier Rosello
on 10/12/16, 11:44 AM

if it is validated even after its cancellation, Odoo does not allow you to delete it.

do it directly from the DATABASE.

Bejaoui Souheil
on 10/12/16, 4:23 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/11/16, 6:45 PM
Seen: 356 times
Last updated: 10/12/16, 3:03 AM