Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Delete chart of accounts Spain - Suprimir plan de cuentas de España

By
Alejandro
on 1/22/14, 2:21 PM 757 views

Good afternoon all,

I would like to delete our chart of accounts in 2014 and start from the beginning. We were trying some clients movements, but they weren't reals, just to try some different ways. Can anyone please tell me how can I do this?

I look forward to your answer. Thanks you a lot!

Buenas tardes todos,

Me gustaría eliminar nuestro plan de cuentas en 2014 y empezar desde el principio. Estábamos probando algunos movimientos de clientes, pero no eran reales, sólo para probar diferentes formas. ¿Puede alguien por favor decirme cómo puedo hacer esto?

Espero su respuesta. ¡Muchas gracias!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/22/14, 2:21 PM
Seen: 757 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM