Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Delete a sale order ?

By
chanchelkumar
on 7/26/13, 2:56 AM 1,287 views

Hi,

I need to delete a sale order which is invoiced and not paid .. and in open status.. it asking me to cancel invoice.. and while i try to cancel the invoice.. it asking about a journel? please let me know how i do it..

Thanks

CK

Hiral Patel (hip)

--Hiral Patel (hip)--
Tiny ERP Pvt Ltd
http://www.odoo.com
| 2 1 5
India
--Hiral Patel (hip)--

Hiral Patel (hip)
On 7/26/13, 3:14 AM

Hello,

You have to install account_cancel. And then in accounting -> configuration -> Journal, Open particular journal & make allow cancelling entry as true. Then cancel invoice & if delivery order has been created for that sale order then cancel it.

After that first cancel the sale order set into draft and you can delete it.

Thank you.

Thank you Hiral Patel

chanchelkumar
on 7/26/13, 3:20 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/26/13, 2:56 AM
Seen: 1287 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM