Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Define stock for incoming products

By
Martin Neumann
on 10/13/15, 3:41 AM 376 views

How can i assign another internal-stock for products i purchase from suppliers? I only see, that all incoming products are delivered to the same stock (internal stock1), while i would like to send few products to another internal stock (internal stock 2).

Dovydas Bagdonas
On 10/15/15, 4:26 AM

Hello Martin,

First enable " Manage multiple locations and warehouses " in Settings. Then, in Purchase order a new field appears 

"Deliver to" where you can define where items should be delivered. Or, if you want just few items to be delivered into different location, choose different Destination location when you pres a Transfer button in picking list.

Martin Neumann
On 10/15/15, 5:27 AM

Hello Dovydas,

thanks for your advice. I see now that i can manage that in the orders/purchases. My thought was, that i can set this somewhere in the product-attributes so that each individual product has a default-location to be delivered to. But i will also work that way.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/13/15, 3:41 AM
Seen: 376 times
Last updated: 10/15/15, 5:27 AM