Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Define Recurring Entries

By
priyankahdp
on 7/17/13, 8:37 AM 4,309 views

When user need to add monthly water bill charges by the use of this Recurring Entries in Openerp ver 7 how to add that. I tried but its seems need to insert entry manually monthly. requirement is the without involve use to enter that journal entry and its automatically generate when we define at initial level with one entry.

please help me to sort out this issue. our company also now going to use openerp as finance system in the company.

Viktor Aditya
On 7/18/13, 1:28 AM
  1. Set up your recurring model

image description

2 Define recurring entries >> Fill the field >> Compute

image description

3 to automatically create entries based on the recurring entries we have set before >> click Generate entries

image description

image description

Thanks dear friend Viktor ..U saved my whole day @ morning.. :-)

priyankahdp
on 7/18/13, 1:58 AM

Your welcome :)

UNTAR, Viktor Aditya
on 7/18/13, 2:09 AM

Thanks, Viktor!

InoX-Tech GmbH, Michael Döderlein
on 2/14/14, 9:25 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/17/13, 8:37 AM
Seen: 4309 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM