Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Define index in Many2one relationships by default throughout the project?

By
Dainier
on 11/11/16, 10:43 AM 120 views

Hello everyone, in advance thanks for your answers.

I need to define by default, throughout the project, that all Many2one relationships have index = True. Any ideas?.

In a class it is enough to define this property to the field, but in the project there are several relationships that do not have this attribute. What I require is somehow, in some superclass I invent, define all these relationships index = True and that automatically assign them. So you do not have to go one by one and assign it manually.

Pyton, Open ERP, Odoo, ORM

Thank you.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/11/16, 10:43 AM
Seen: 120 times
Last updated: 11/11/16, 11:04 AM