Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Define expense account for this company

By
Clinton Hicks
on 5/14/14, 12:00 PM 1,415 views

I am working on a quotation for a new store and everytime i try to move the quotation to purchase order it gives me the Define Expense Account for This Company any one know how to make this stop

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 5/18/14, 11:52 PM

You need to go to the product form in Sales > Products > Products > then find the product you are using in your quotation and open it. On the product form, go to the tab "Accounting", and fill in the field "Expense Account".

I am getting the same error. I did the same what you said. but still same error... :(

User198605
on 10/19/14, 5:35 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/14/14, 12:00 PM
Seen: 1415 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM