Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Default warehouse for sales

By
Michael Marroquin
on 4/19/16, 2:56 PM 239 views

Hi everyone,

I have several warehouses in my company. However, when I make a sale order to my customer Odoo always take the WH no. 1 but all my products for sale are in the WH no. 6

How can I make the WH no. 1 as default for sale orders?

Note. When I confirm the sale, it is not possible change the selected WH

Michael Marroquin
On 4/20/16, 7:14 PM

It seems that it doesn't work in V9.

I placed a name, a Model name (sale.order), even I assigned a user  (myself) and in the field Default value I placed the name of my warehouse, the warehouse id ( [8] ), the warehouse name. 

Finally, when I make a sale order, the warehouse still doing reference to the first warehouse. :(

Thanks anyway

Prakash Sharma

--Prakash Sharma--
| 2 1 4
Delhi, India
--Prakash Sharma--

I like to surround myself with brave, creative people.

My motivation for learning different technologies and algos drive me. I love challenges of a steep learning curve which I believe makes me a better learner. I have a strong desire to learn different technologies, which would enable me to become a full stack developer.

Prakash Sharma
On 4/20/16, 6:24 AM

Here is step for filling default  value in ODOO8.

1. Go to Setting->Technical->Actions->User defined Defaults.

2. Create a record  for your model.

3. Inside name place your filed name(warehouse_id).

4. Inside model place your model name(sale.order).

5. inside Default value  place the default value (3) id of warehouse 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/19/16, 2:56 PM
Seen: 239 times
Last updated: 4/20/16, 7:14 PM