Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

default values for pulled flows

By
Wided
on 2/17/15, 4:11 AM 472 views

Hi,

I can't set default values for pulled flows using the developer mode because those fields do not appear in the default values.

I also tried settings > Technical >Actions > User-defined defaults:

name: location_id

model name: product.pulled.flow

value:13

But I get the following error:

File "/home/wided/openerp7/openerp/addons/stock/stock.py", line 80, in name_get res = self._complete_name(cr, uid, ids, 'complete_name', None, context=context)

File "/home/wided/openerp7/openerp/addons/stock/stock.py", line 89, in _complete_name names = [m.name]

File "/home/wided/openerp7/openerp/osv/orm.py", line 486, in __getattr__ raise AttributeError(e)

AttributeError: 13

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/17/15, 4:11 AM
Seen: 472 times
Last updated: 5/6/15, 7:16 AM