Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Is there anyway I can define a default unit measure for the sevaral unit measure on the product form? Basically I need to define a default unit measure for the product form on the Information tab. OpenERP assumes Unit(s) as the defaul unit measure when we create a product, but I want to change it because users are forgetting about changing it everytime. Thank you
To set default values in OpenERP:
1) Activate Developer Mode.For help see https://accounts.openerp.com/forum/Help-1/question/83
2) Open a document (Product, Customer, Order, etc) and change the value to what you want the default to be:
Note: You don't have to save your changes.
3) From the Debug menu dropdown, choose Set Defaults.
4) Choose the field you wish to set a default value for, specify if this affects just you or all users, then click Save default:
Note: Repeat this process if you want multiple defaults for a form.
5) All newly created documents (records) will now show this field set to the default value (this includes data that is imported). Users are still able to change the default to another value.
Note: This does not change the value of any existing records.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 3/22/14, 1:26 PM|
|Seen: 2389 times|
|Last updated: 1/13/17, 11:33 AM|