Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Default Terms and condition in different language

By
Selverine
on 8/25/13, 1:04 PM 1,334 views

Hi everybody,

I would like to know if it is possible to have the field 'Terms and condition" in different language.

For exemple, if my customer is an English one, i use a default terms and condition in English If it is a Portugues, i use a default terms and condition in Portugues.

Thank you a lot

Selverine

You mean the text box below order lines at quotation?

Metrolux Gmbh, Andreas Marpmann
on 8/25/13, 3:47 PM

I think it is not possible to translate this text box. Please delete your answer to me below, is not an answer -> edit your question

Metrolux Gmbh, Andreas Marpmann
on 9/1/13, 11:47 AM
Selverine
On 8/31/13, 10:44 AM

Hi Andreas Marpmann,

Thank you for your help. Is it possible to translate the text box below order lines at quotation? I perfer use it, if it's possible :-).

Andreas Marpmann
On 8/25/13, 3:56 PM

You can add Terms and Condition (short standards eg. see at our websites page) and translate it at:

Accounting --> Miscellaneous --> Payment Terms

The textbox is more specific for "this one" SO.

For your Company T&C as attachment maybe use: openerp.com/apps/7.0/agaplan_terms_and_conditions/

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/25/13, 1:04 PM
Seen: 1334 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM