This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Dear Colleagues, please advice. 

When you create NEW project in Odoo.sh in a new repository for it, what is the source of default master build? And how I can change it. 

Thank you in advance. 

Discard
Author

Thank you for the answer.

My problem is:

1. I create new project in new repository. By default generated master build:

2. In this master build I have rather critical mistakes:

So, it looks like bug in the Master build which generated automatically. So, I would like to know what is the sourse of this build. Could it be from one of my previous projects (it this case it looks strage because I am creating new repository for new project).

Thank you in advance!

The source of the master build you're talking about is the master branch of the Github repository you've registered on Odoo.sh. Try to push a new commit to the master branch of your Github repository that works.

Best Answer

Hi Mykhailo,

Odoo.sh uses and looks at the different branches that your repository has.
When you create multiple branches (for example 10.0, 11.0 and master) it will show all of those in Odoo.sh:

If you make a commit to the branch master, for example, you will see it when you click on "Master" in the left menu. So depending on to which branch in Github you make a commit you'll see it show up under the relevant branch version on Odoo.sh. The moment you make a commit to a specific branch it will also create a new build under that specific branch version:

I hope this explains and answers your question.

Regards,
Yenthe

Discard