Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Debian Wheezy : Error with .deb file.

By
Sarques
on 9/25/14, 5:10 AM 652 views

Hi, i'm currently trying to install Odoo 8 on a debian wheezy, but when il try to launch the .deb file with the package installer,

an error occur, and here are the details it gives me:

Extraction des modèles depuis les paquets : 100%
dpkg : avertissement : « ldconfig » introuvable dans la variable PATH ou non exécutable
dpkg : avertissement : « start-stop-daemon » introuvable dans la variable PATH ou non exécutable
dpkg : erreur : 2 programmes attendus non trouvés dans la variable PATH ou non exécutables
Note : la variable PATH du superutilisateur doit normalement contenir /usr/local/sbin, /usr/sbin et /sbin
Error in function:
SystemError: E:Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (2)

Has somebody any clue on how i can fix this?  From what i understand my superuser PATH does not contain the right paths, and ldconfig and "start-stop daemon" can"t be found...

Thanks for your help ^_^

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/25/14, 5:10 AM
Seen: 652 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM