Odoo Help

date with french format in accounting module

By
Didier
on 12/8/15, 2:25 PM 837 views

Hello,

I have a problem that I don't know how to solve. I want that the date format in the invoice generated by the accountant module respect the french format : dd/mm/yyyy.

I tried to load the french translation but it didn't help. I also tried to modify the code but I didn't successed so I give up :(.

I suppose I forgot to do something very simple.

I tested with version 8 and 9 but it is the same behaviour. The OS is on ubuntu 14.04 lts.

Could you help me ?

Thanks

Sebastian782
On 12/8/15, 10:41 PM

Hi Didier,

Did you tried to change the date format in SETTINGS > TRANSLATIONS > LANGUAGES > French / Français

I can remember that the translation come with a wrong Separator Format, so maybe the Date Format is also wrong.

Didier
On 12/9/15, 2:04 PM

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you, it was the good way to do it. I changed it and now the date is in the correct format.

Just a note for newbie like myself, you have to activate the developer mode in order to have this menu.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/8/15, 2:25 PM
Seen: 837 times
Last updated: 12/9/15, 2:04 PM