Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Datalogic Magellan 3200vsi cause problem when scanning (Odoo POS via PosBox)

By
Michel De Beys
on 6/15/15, 10:14 AM 1,876 views

Hello,

Product with EAN13 code in my product table and Correct EAN13 in the DB.

SCanner is a Magellan 3200 vsi

Barcode value of my test product = 4027521510388

When scanning with Barcode Scanner conected to the PosBox, when I scan I receive the following error message :

Unknown Barcode

F4027521510388

The Point of Sale could not find any product, client, employee or action associated with the scanned barcode.

... My problem is that when perform a scanning of an article I receive allways the same message and the product exist in the database ?!

The strange thing also is that letter F in front of the EAN13 Code.

Did anyone allready face such situation?

Michel De Beys
On 6/18/15, 8:23 AM

Well problem is solved ... it was just the Label ID "F" who was configured by default !

I removed the label ID in the settigns of the Scanner and everything is now working just fine.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/15/15, 10:14 AM
Seen: 1876 times
Last updated: 6/18/15, 8:23 AM