Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Database manager restore breaks up

By
Lucas Huber
on 8/1/14, 11:15 AM 704 views

Since one week I can't restore any database on my Ubuntu 14.4 server. It starts uploading and somehow in the mid it breaks up but shows the Dialog "database restore finished". But there is no new Database on the system. On other machines with the same setup the same file can be restored without any problem. I tried everything, I did purge postgres looked in every log file nothing. Have someone experienced something similar?

Lucas Huber
On 8/6/14, 10:11 AM

Thank you Juan.

My problem was just the yery slow upload connection to the internet, that I have due to some provide problem. The DB manager can't react properly to such an issue.

Juan José Scarafía
On 8/1/14, 12:30 PM

Hi Lucas,

I have experienced the same problem, but when i get in /web/database/selector I can choose the database restored. Please try that, may be you can solve the problema as mine.

Regards,

Juan José - Ing ADHOC

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/1/14, 11:15 AM
Seen: 704 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM