Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
hello, you can use import / export feature of OpenERP
- select all products from tree view in (OpenERP 6)
- click on export and add the fields which you want to export
- now .csv file will generate
- In OpenERP 7 go to general setting, Mark the field which indicate ('Allow users to import data from CSV files')
- Then go to product Tree view and click on Import, select the importef file from v6 .
- Thats all you have done data migration from V6 to V7.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 9/13/13, 1:27 PM|
|Seen: 1331 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|