hello, you can use import / export feature of OpenERP
- select all products from tree view in (OpenERP 6)
- click on export and add the fields which you want to export
- now .csv file will generate
- In OpenERP 7 go to general setting, Mark the field which indicate ('Allow users to import data from CSV files')
- Then go to product Tree view and click on Import, select the importef file from v6 .
- Thats all you have done data migration from V6 to V7.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 9/13/13, 1:27 PM|
|Seen: 1255 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|