Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Data Importing and Updation with EA_Import for many2many field

By
vivek
on 10/11/13, 7:13 AM 1,118 views

Hi,

I am using ea_import tool to import and update the data in forms. I am able to do import (if new) and update (if exist) successfully for all fields including one2many and many2one but not for many2many. Is there a way to do that with ea_import or with any other module or with default import functionality.

I would like the following to happen for the list of records. Create if it doesn't exist or update if exist. I can give the data in any format required not an issue. Any idea of how to do this (for field many2many)?.

Thanks for your time.

hey can you guide me how to import one2many field ...to be very precise i want to import invoice and invoice lines . how to set the relation in template and import data ......it would be a great help from you thanks

mihir shah
on 11/7/14, 12:31 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/11/13, 7:13 AM
Seen: 1118 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM