Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Data at top of reports is muddled

Larry Marshall
on 2/15/15, 4:22 PM 517 views

On any report, the second and subsequent pages print what looks like the remainder of the previous page at the top. It obscures/overwrites the lines which belong there.

Bottom of first page

Top of subsequent page

What is wrong?

| 5 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
On 2/16/15, 2:21 AM

My guess is that the paper size selected does not match with the paper size that the report is designed for.

Larry Marshall
On 2/16/15, 9:40 AM

Ivan, I suspected that might be the issue. On Settings|Companies|Report Configuration both Configuration and Configuration(RML) are set to US Letter.

I also generated a test PDF by pushing the Preview Header/Footer button and opened it in Acrobat. Its dimensions are 8.5in x 11.0in.

Is there somewhere else I need to check for report dimensions?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 2/15/15, 4:22 PM
Seen: 517 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM