Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Dashboard isuue

By
pnp@pnpnet.co.il
on 1/3/16, 11:34 AM 251 views

I have used standard BI reports added to I have used standard BI reports added to dashboard, for creating standard reporting for certain use case. The filters and grouping are saved ok, so that it is easy reopen created report.

However, the "measures" setting is not saved, so each time I open the dashboard, I have to re-select measure I want to be displayed on the report, and this is certainly how it should be. Is it possible to save the selected measures as part of the report definition to dashboard?

, for creating standard reporting for certain use case. The filters and grouping are saved ok, so that it is easy reopen created report.

However, the "measures" setting is not saved, so each time I open the dashboard, I have to re-select measure I want to be displayed on the report, and this is certainly how it should be. Is it possible to save the selected measures as part of the report definition to dashboard?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/3/16, 11:34 AM
Seen: 251 times
Last updated: 1/3/16, 2:53 PM