Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Daily sales report and profit

By
Farook
on 7/24/13, 5:43 PM 3,738 views

How to generate a daily sales and profit report in Openerp? Please help

Hi .. Any solution.

charlesraj
on 12/30/13, 2:18 AM
Ashmsh.M
On 12/30/13, 3:05 AM

Tried to download and install on my v7.0 via "Install Module from zip" but module doesn't appear on installed modules. Tried copying/extracting zip on addons folder then update modules, still doesn't appear.

infomate
on 3/10/14, 9:53 AM

check the __init__.py , __openerp__.py files.

Ashmsh.M
on 3/11/14, 1:10 AM

After copying it on the addons folder the update the module. By clicking on the update module in the Settings ->modules -> update modules.

Ashmsh.M
on 3/11/14, 1:12 AM

I'm also using OpenERP7 but i followed all you instruction but its not appearing. One more confusion am having is that why did you said to open this file __init__.py , __openerp__.py. This is the folder where i placed the modules "C:\Program Files\OpenERP 7.0-20140402-231812\Server\server\openerp\addons" is that right?

Atiqure
on 5/13/14, 4:24 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/24/13, 5:43 PM
Seen: 3738 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM