Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Daily resume report

on 6/15/16, 5:53 AM 223 views

I would like to generate a report with something like that for the current day :

#1  invoice number   |    customer name   |    invoice total    |    payment method

#i  invoice number   |    customer name   |    invoice total    |    payment method

How can I do that ?

On 6/22/16, 7:38 AM

@Andy Utomo

I don't know why Google spreadsheet help me because I need generate report.

After some tests, I would like something like Reporting > Invoices analysis, but I would like a table for a day, by customer, by invoice, by sale price and by payment method.

In fact, after adding differents payment methods, I would like something like Reporting > POS - Sale Details, but for my invoice.

Andy Utomo
On 6/15/16, 8:15 AM

try using google spreadsheet addons ... 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 6/15/16, 5:53 AM
Seen: 223 times
Last updated: 6/22/16, 7:38 AM