This question has been flagged

My little module is counting products in locations and displays it. Now I would like to improve my MOVE module a bit.

What i would like to achieve:

If am MOVING a product straight from product page (product name is automatically placed into input window(PRODUCT)) in this moment ORIGIN/SOURCE Location stays empty so would be nice if system will check these locations where this product is stored and show it including as I mention quantities in each of the locations.

Why ?

To avoid making notes (my warehouse is huge - 500 locations and some contains the same product so would be nice to have something like this). If product is only in one location and you know where, moving it is not a problem, if you have the same product in 20 or more locations ..... may be tricky. If I can have only a list of locations where chosen product is stored .... easy right ?

I though that it will be a simple task but is not. First of all how (using onchange? then if Product is not empty or if i choose product from the list system will load a list of locations where product is stored?)

For now system loads whole list of all locations. How can I filter it and limit only to the locations with this product? Is it possible ?

ex: domain="[('location_id','=?','product_name')]" (I don't know so please don't laugh).

Hope you know guys what I mean and what I'm trying to achieve ;)

Discard
Author

Where is my picture ??????????