Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Customize purchase order

By
chris
on 3/17/13, 1:51 AM 2,925 views

Hello Everybody, We are currently considering openerp as for our erp infrastructure. We have been trough the saas demo at this stage. One stuff we are looking at is the possibility to edit purchase order document. WE would like to be able to add some picture of the product we are buying from supplier + add some other picture of other documents (such as packaging design, barcode design) in the purchase order. We are also willing to add automatically some terms and conditions in the purchase order Is there any way to perform this without too much coding ? Thanks fro

Yeah of-course you can do customization of all above mentioned things but you need little knowledge of coding.

Abhishek
on 3/17/13, 2:51 AM

My question was if it is possible to establish this wihout coding of course.

chris
on 3/17/13, 6:08 AM

Davide Corio

--Davide Corio--
| 4 3 7
Bricherasio, Italy
--Davide Corio--

Odoo Evangelist and Consultant

Davide Corio
On 3/17/13, 3:58 AM

Picture of the product is a default feature on openerp v7 by clicking on the image icon on the main product form, as well as terms and conditions that can be specified on the purchase order in the Terms and Conditions field right after the total amount.

To have more than one picture for product, you'll have to rely to 3rd party modules, like product_images you can find here: product_images

Then i guess you want to customize the purchase order printout to include these infos. In this case i suggest you to start from this module: purchase_order_webkit

Made with report_webkit, easier to use than reportlab if you have some knowledge of html e css. Unfortunately this version is for v6 (not yet ported to v7) but it should not that hard to adapt it to v7 (probably you'll just have to adapt the address management that is changed on v7).

for the terms and conditions from what i remember it need to be copied and pasted every time whereas i would prefer it is automatically saved in a template file.

chris
on 3/17/13, 6:10 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/17/13, 1:51 AM
Seen: 2925 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM