This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I want to be able to show the contracts assigned to the customer as a page (tab) at the bottom. Existing ones are contacts etc.

I already have the contract module installed, which already links to customers. How do I now show these as rows of information like contacts etc. So a user can see the contracts currently on the customers screen.

Also if I create a new contract and its within the contract period, is there any way I can update a new bolean field on the main company page. So that they know that there is a contract, they then can view the contract or continue working on the client.

I am currently using the "developer mode" to create the new page. Any steps through there for the new page would be very useful.

Thanks

Discard
Author

Any way to trigger an update or set value on change of a specific value with the contract screen? Say I add in a new line, with a date that is more than todays day. I can trigger an update, set bolean field equals true on customer (company record) ?

Best Answer
  1. To create a new tab go to Manage Views in the Debug menu
  2. Add a new page element (for the tab)
  3. Add a new field under that which would be one2many field relation to the customer field in the contracts. That is object account.analytic.account and field partner_id.

This will filter the contracts that are related to the customer. You can add domain to filter by state or date, etc.

~ 7Gates Interactive Technologies ~ 7gates.co ~ Istanbul - TR
Discard