Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Customer privilege in sales order line.

By
Remya
on 5/2/13, 9:22 AM 1,538 views

I have some customers. They all have login access in my database. When they want to our product. They have make orders to the needed product.

But when i create a login access to customer, he has also the privilege to confirm sale. How can i hide this button or how can i give only order privilege to the customer?

are you already using the customer portal?

Josse Colpaert (jco)
on 5/2/13, 7:22 PM

When i use customer portal, is it possible to order products? Then,How can i use Customer Portal?

Remya
on 5/3/13, 2:03 AM

Yes. From Settings > General Settings check use Customer Portal.

Josse Colpaert (jco)
on 5/6/13, 7:56 PM
Shelton
On 5/3/13, 3:23 AM

Create a new group and assign it to customers and make the confirm button invisible for this group

Did you step by step solution for this question, Shelton?

Remya
on 5/7/13, 2:56 AM

Hi Shelton, i invisibled the confirm button. But now customers cant access product list through customer portal login. How can i configure it?

Remya
on 5/20/13, 6:24 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/2/13, 9:22 AM
Seen: 1538 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM