Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Customer Portal Invoice (We haven't sent you any invoice) OpenERP Version-7

By
TEST
on 9/1/14, 6:57 AM 1,227 views

Hi all, 

If any one can explain why I have this message "We haven't sent you any invoice."

While I have corrosponding invoice in the system from admin user I am able to see that but through customer login not able to see that invoice. 

Any help will be appriciated. 

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 9/1/14, 7:09 AM

Is it addressed to the contact person you are currently logged in with? 

[EDIT]

Have you insured yourself that the invoice was actually send to the customer? As in: Have you Confirmed it and pressed "sent to customer" (or something similair, this is by head).

Yeah I am trying through that contact user only even able to see my own sale order with that login but for invoice it is saying "We haven't sent you any invoice.", while invoice is there in the system.

TEST
on 9/1/14, 7:42 AM

I edited my previous answer.

Ludo - Neobis
on 9/1/14, 7:48 AM

First of all thanks Ludo, Yeah I first created a customer with valid mail than created a SO than confirmed that sale SO and created related invoice now from sale order screen I send a mail to customer and customer to access their portal for seeing SO , Quotation, Customer Invoices belongs to him only, all are working fin e except Invoice screen part.

TEST
on 9/1/14, 8:07 AM

I am currently not able to create a similar environment so I cannot check if it occurs locally as well, but can you tell us which Odoo version you are running? Edit the original question and put it in there. It sounds like a bug to me.

Ludo - Neobis
on 9/1/14, 8:40 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/1/14, 6:57 AM
Seen: 1227 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM