Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Customer portal - After Sales - Helpdesk and Support

By
kyriacos
on 4/18/13, 6:58 AM 3,218 views

I am testing now the OpenERP and one important feature is not working.

I want to allow my customers to access the portal and submit their support tickets and claims.

Unfortunately when i enable helpdesk and support and claims module on After-Sale Services it doesnt show it on the customer portal. it shows only claims but not the helpdesk and support module.

Any quickfix on this?

Florent Boucherie
On 7/26/13, 10:52 AM

You have to install portal_project_issue to see "project" on the customer portal. To be visible an issue as to be in a project with "Privacy / Visibility" = "Portal Users and Employees". And only customers who are followers of the issue will see it.

Unfortunately I don't how to allow customers to create an issue in the customer portal. In Settings / Groups / Portal / Access Rights, I set "Create Access" for "Project Issue". The "Create" button appears but don't work well :

The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator. (Document type: Project Issue, Operation: create)

I have the same problem with Claim : customer can see it (if he is a follower) but the Create button don't work...

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

5 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/18/13, 6:58 AM
Seen: 3218 times
Last updated: 8/4/16, 1:41 AM