Odoo Help

Customer order info web

By
dark
on 6/10/13, 6:20 PM 754 views

Hi boys, please, is possible to provide small website, which show to customers status of their order? I will enter orders manually, so my idea is unique password generated for customer and send this password to customer with email, after I finish insertion of order to system.

Now, when customer open (for example) : www.company.com/status and anter his secret password, he can see order status and recapitulation of his order and my comments for his order.

Is this real? I found portal, but it is complete and very robust solution. I need only small login form and web. Do you can help me, what I must study? I little know PHP...

My idea is use openERP as complete solution for invoicing and control of order process, but I will receive order from e-commerce app. When I receive order, I will make any changes in openERP only. So for this reason I need send to customer acces informations for checking order status in my ERP.

Many thanks, Petr

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/10/13, 6:20 PM
Seen: 754 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM