Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Customer order info web

By
dark
on 6/10/13, 6:20 PM 530 views

Hi boys, please, is possible to provide small website, which show to customers status of their order? I will enter orders manually, so my idea is unique password generated for customer and send this password to customer with email, after I finish insertion of order to system.

Now, when customer open (for example) : www.company.com/status and anter his secret password, he can see order status and recapitulation of his order and my comments for his order.

Is this real? I found portal, but it is complete and very robust solution. I need only small login form and web. Do you can help me, what I must study? I little know PHP...

My idea is use openERP as complete solution for invoicing and control of order process, but I will receive order from e-commerce app. When I receive order, I will make any changes in openERP only. So for this reason I need send to customer acces informations for checking order status in my ERP.

Many thanks, Petr

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/10/13, 6:20 PM
Seen: 530 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM