This question has been flagged
8 Replies

Hello,

Deployment setup is Odoo 9 community on Debian 8. When a customer invoice is created from Accounting-Sales-Customer Invoices-Create Button, first it is a Draft. If we only save and not validate, the invoice status Draft is shown in the list of Invoices. If we open it and click on Validation button the invoice gets the correct sequential number, but goes to status Paid! No changes into Workflows has been made since original installation! Clicking back on the list of invoices issued its status is Paid! Any clues why the workflow skips Open state!? If we go to Accounting dashboard, there are no outstanding invoices for payment!

BR,

Mihail

Discard
Author

any one?

Author

I have more info upon the issue :). When I import a bank statement with currency ammount corresponding to customer invoice, select the customer in Partner field of bank statement - Validate - Reconcile ... the invoice goes to state Open !!!!! :) When you open it, its in state Open but now we have a notice under the Total Amount - when it is paid and whit which bank transaction :) !!!!

I have the same problem, but I can't seem to fix it. I have the account receivable as debtor (Debiteuren in Dutch). What should it be? I am really lost here.

Best Answer

The cause of this problem is the account type used for the invoice. If it is a customer invoice, the account type used to save the total value of the invoice (including tax) should be "Receivable" type. For the vendor bill, it should be Payable.  

Discard
Author Best Answer

the problem  was, that the type of account of  each invoice line shell be of type Income and not of type Receivable !!!!! So, problem solved :)

Discard

Sorry, but this still doesn't seem to work. I've put it all on Income and none on Receivable. Still it jumps from concept to paid without waiting on payments! Thank you for the time you took to answer my comment.

Best Answer

The invoices get auto paid state if the invoice values will be zero. Odoo9 work intelligently and set Paid state if the invoice value is zero.  I am facing the same issue, but when i check it throughly it gives me this reason. May be you all having the issue due to the zero valued invoice.

Discard
Best Answer

I had a same problem. I created new customer and it started to work with that customer. aka (after validation it goes Open state instead of jumping to Paid)   I had to fix Account Receivable account of original customer  - I had a wrong type of account there and I changed it. Now  also orginal customer and invoicing  works.  Accounts Receivable account can be set wrong? If you can test this and verify if this is a reason.

Discard