Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Customer Disputing an Invoice

v7
By
Billy Watt
on 4/22/13, 12:22 PM 1,464 views

I have a client who has a customer that is disputing the amount of an invoice.

I would like to mark this invoice as disputed so that credit control doesn't chase for payment until the dispute is resolved.

I can see on the Partner Balance report that there is a column for this, what I can't see is how to actually mark an individual invoice as disputed so that it appears in this column.

Can anyone help me on what modules and settings I would need to activate please ?

Kevin McMenamin

--Kevin McMenamin--
| 5 2 6
Auckland, New Zealand
--Kevin McMenamin--
Kevin McMenamin
On 4/22/13, 9:49 PM

You can add the field blocked to the Receivables & Payables screen as follows:

<record model="ir.ui.view" id="view_move_line_tree_extn"> <field name="name">account.move.line.tree.extension</field> <field name="model">account.move.line</field> <field name="inherit_id" ref="account.view_move_line_tree"/> <field name="arch" type="xml"> <xpath expr="/tree/field[@name='reconcile']" position="after"> <field name="blocked" string="On Hold" readonly="False"/> </xpath> </field> </record>

Also, the checkbox does appear on the Journal Item representing the AR debit. Just open it in form view and check the box at the bottom next to 'No Follow-up' to indicate you are 'in dispute'.

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 4/23/13, 2:06 AM

Thank you for your help, I have it working now

Billy Watt
on 5/6/13, 12:46 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/22/13, 12:22 PM
Seen: 1464 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM