Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

customer auth

By
shafeequemonp
on 7/8/14, 6:04 AM 560 views

I need to authorise the customer form for an user as read=True,Write-True,Create=True and Delete=False

I tried this csv pattern

id,name,model_id:id,group_id:id,perm_read,perm_write,perm_create,perm_unlink

access_res_partner_admin_staff,"res.partner admin staff",base.model_res_partner,group_admin_staff,1,1,1,0

User permission show's as given by me in access rights but still we can delete the customer.What is the reason..???

shafeequemonp
On 7/9/14, 12:41 AM

Hi sir

The contact creation check box was in checked state for my user and when I unchecked it,it was alright and works fine.Again Thanks for your answer 

You are welcome. If this helped you, please mark the answer as correct.

Ludo - Neobis
on 7/9/14, 4:03 AM

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 7/8/14, 7:12 AM

Most likely the user is also in a group that permits deleting partners (contact creation for example). The highest of the rights always counts.

Try adding the user to only your group and see if that works.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/8/14, 6:04 AM
Seen: 560 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM