Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Custom tabular format view

By
Soohoo
on 11/21/14, 2:30 AM 1,817 views

Hi all,

can any body help me to create a custom tabular format for example 

lets take an example of a time-table of a school/class
so i want to make a table like this

link not working.. please check it

Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc
on 11/21/14, 5:14 AM

Alexandre Fayolle - Camptocamp

--Alexandre Fayolle - Camptocamp--
| 5 6 8
Le Bourget-du-Lac, France
--Alexandre Fayolle - Camptocamp--

Alexandre has been working on Odoo at Camptocamp since 2012 as a project manager and technical lead. He is an active actor in the Odoo Community (github projects, mailing lists, IRC...), and wants to build a better ecosystem for Odoo developers. He is a member of the Odoo Community Association board and an active contributor to the OCA projects.

Alexandre Fayolle - Camptocamp
On 11/24/14, 3:36 AM

I suggest you look at the view of hr_timesheet_sheet.sheet which uses a custom widget called  weekly_timesheet which is similar to what you're looking for.

George
On 11/21/14, 6:59 AM

Hi,

Drop box link is not working so please update that. If you want like this table please study about qweb templates.

By using templates you will be able to complete this. Study about survey module you will get some idea.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/21/14, 2:30 AM
Seen: 1817 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM