Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Custom reports from Odoo in Google Spreadsheet

By
Sylvain Charmet
on 10/31/14, 6:51 AM 1,442 views

Hello,

I have conected Odoo with google spreadsheet and I'm now trying to make custom reports from sells and pos like daily sells amount, number of clients, average basket, average product price, and total for each payment issue.

I would appreciate any help like tutorial on how to make the formula in spreadsheet or any example...

Thanks by advence

Sylvain

Hi Sylvain, would you mind to share how to connect odoo to google spreadsheet, I can't find any doc online. please help.

JC
on 1/24/16, 5:07 AM

Hi,

I'm afraid I can't help, I quit odoo since a year cause it was too complicate to configuration for the non tech I'm... Try to search in Google

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=connect+odoo+spreadsheet&oq=connect+odoo+spreadsheet+&aqs=chrome..69i57.9387j0j4&client=ms-android-oneplus&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Or

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=connect+odoo+spreadsheet&oq=connect+odoo+spreadsheet+&aqs=chrome..69i57.9387j0j4&client=ms-android-oneplus&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#q=connect+openerp++spreadsheet

Have you tried this way? http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32744576/how-to-connect-google-spreadsheets-to-odoo

Good luck and if you're not an ingenier, consider hiring one or get premium at odoo, they are very nice. But if you have a low budget think about an other way....

Best regards,

Sylvain

Le 24 janv. 2016 5:07 PM, JC <jcchua-gmail.com@mail.odoo.com> a écrit :

Hi Sylvain, would you mind to share how to connect odoo to google spreadsheet, I can't find any doc online. please help.

--
JC

Paris Cave, Sylvain Charmet
on 1/24/16, 11:21 PM

michel Guénard

--michel Guénard--
| 5 5 8
VIROFLAY, France
--michel Guénard--

VP operations & finance Social entrepreneur Certified Public Accountant Past Chief internal auditor

michel Guénard
On 11/1/14, 1:36 PM

You should find google spreadsheets "models" under the tab "more" or "options" and then "Follow-up" (depends from your language)

Then you should find a menu item(left pane) called "Google spreadsheets"

Here a list of spreadsheets to play with!

Thank you for your answer, but my question is how to create a formula ? to have specific elements in the spreadsheet? May I ask you for a vidéo tutorial? in French maybe? ;)

Paris Cave, Sylvain Charmet
on 11/2/14, 12:28 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/31/14, 6:51 AM
Seen: 1442 times
Last updated: 3/21/16, 8:19 AM