I read the documentation and am trying to understand this: "To define a new analysis of the system's data, you should install the module base_report_creator. You can do so by using the Reconfigure wizard and installing Advanced Reporting."
These may sound like stupid questions, but here goes:
- Is the base_report_creator part of OpenOffice?
- Where is the "Reconfigure wizard"?
- Go to Configuration -> Installed modules
- click on "Installed" in the search form (upper right corner) to remove filter so you can see all modules
- Type 'report' in search form to see only some modules
- Then install base_report_designer
- Once installed, a screen will propose you to download openerp_report_designer.zip this is the OO plugin
- Install the plugin in OO and start to create your report.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 8/26/13, 5:49 PM|
|Seen: 884 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|