Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I read the documentation and am trying to understand this: "To define a new analysis of the system's data, you should install the module base_report_creator. You can do so by using the Reconfigure wizard and installing Advanced Reporting."
These may sound like stupid questions, but here goes:
- Is the base_report_creator part of OpenOffice?
- Where is the "Reconfigure wizard"?
- Go to Configuration -> Installed modules
- click on "Installed" in the search form (upper right corner) to remove filter so you can see all modules
- Type 'report' in search form to see only some modules
- Then install base_report_designer
- Once installed, a screen will propose you to download openerp_report_designer.zip this is the OO plugin
- Install the plugin in OO and start to create your report.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 8/26/13, 5:49 PM|
|Seen: 992 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|