Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Custom record rule is not listed in Group form

By
Alaa Alnajjar
on 3/10/16, 4:43 AM 252 views

I created a new group,  created a custom record rule, then I tried to edit my group to add my custom rule to it,it worked but after going back again to edit my group,my custom rule is not listed in rules section of my group,but I'm 100% sure the rule is working on my system,I'm not sure why it's not listed

P.S: Here is the information of my rule:

"Object" = "Manufacturing Order"

Access Rights = checked all of them

Active = checked

Global = checked

Rule definition: typing a rule or leaving it blank won't make a difference

I'm not sure what is causing this issue, I have the latest nightly build (9.0c_20160310-1) and the issue was there even before this build

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/10/16, 4:43 AM
Seen: 252 times
Last updated: 3/10/16, 4:46 AM