Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

custom modulue in open erp

By
bakhtawar
on 11/24/13, 3:30 AM 888 views

My module is asset allocation which i made in eclipse it is showing in addon button but when i update module list my custom module is not shown so how install my custom module in open erp

thanks

after filtering still my module is not showing . i have given the path in server cnfig of my module so in eclipse when i run after restarting it gives me error list and then open erp is not opening also and when remove that path it run normal plz tell me what i do

bakhtawar
on 11/25/13, 5:26 AM

Thierry Godin

--Thierry Godin--
| 8 7 8
Collegien, France
--Thierry Godin--

Thierry Godin
On 11/24/13, 3:49 AM

Hi,

Go to Configuration -> Installed modules + Clear filter in up-right corner. (remove "installed")

Your module should be displayed now.

If not : be sure the path of your module directory has been set in openerp-server.conf : addons_path =

In case you modify the openerp-server.conf, don't forget to restart server.

Regards

after filtering still my module is not showing . i have given the path in server cnfig of my module so in eclipse when i run after restarting it gives me error list and then open erp is not opening also and when remove that path it run normal plz tell me what i do

bakhtawar
on 11/25/13, 10:05 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/24/13, 3:30 AM
Seen: 888 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM