This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Question 1

the module i have created was basic. Named=PECR. Function=save eye health record.

it does not have complex function and calculation. i want to integrate this module i created with a java applet named JFImagine.

JFImagine will allow user to draw or edit picture and then save it your local disk. It was a java applet. You need to have either JRE or JDK to run it. can someone guide me on how to integrated JFImagine into my module? what i meant is in my module, we can launch JFImagine from the module(within a form view), edit eye image of the current patient, and then save it to local pc. Currently i'm using the web.

Question 2

How to save multiple value for a single field in Openerp? i read some article in postgresql that pgsql allow you to save multiple value by using comma(,) sign but

how do i do it from the openerp web interface? i do like someone guide me here because i have searching for this for quiet a long time.do i have to edit something about the field in "manages view"? Thanks in advance

Discard

Please avoid asking more that one question. If you have two separate questions, ask two separate questions. If somebody else has the same question as your question 2, they won't be able to find it easily since it is hidden away behind a different one.

Author Best Answer

ok that make sense.so i will choose Question 1 for this thread.

Question 1

the module i have created was basic. Named=PECR. Function=save eye health record.

it does not have complex function and calculation. i want to integrate this module i created with a java applet named JFImagine.

JFImagine will allow user to draw or edit picture and then save it your local disk. It was a java applet. You need to have either JRE or JDK to run it. can someone guide me on how to integrated JFImagine into my module? what i meant is in my module, we can launch JFImagine from the module(within a form view), edit eye image of the current patient, and then save it to local pc. Currently i'm using the web.

I have done googling but the result is very disappointing. My thought that no much people do face the same problem as me..hope somebody could show me some way or alternatives.

Discard