Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Current Inventory Valuation - Showing Zero Inventory Value

By
Ahmed Amer
on 1/4/16, 4:58 AM 1,136 views

I am trying to get a report from the system in Odoo 8 from the warehouse module > Current Inventory Valuation, I am using FIFO in the location configuration and I have configured the item to be real price not standard price or average price, but the issue is the item cost price is coming zero after making any transaction on the item and in the current inventory valuation it give me zero inventory value. So how to solve this issue?

Ahmed Amer
On 1/4/16, 9:10 AM

I already did that to be real time instead of periodical, but still the same 

You test full product life cycle, from purchase to sale with stock qty = 0 at start. Also check the values on the quants list - menu Warehouse/Quants.

zbik
on 1/5/16, 9:29 AM

At the first I have make inventory adjustment with the quantities I have, and then I have created some purchase orders, delivery orders and so on. But it showing that the inventory value for that item is zero. I have checked the item configuration, I have set the inventory valuation for the item to be real time and also the costing method to be real price. If I chaged the costing method to be average price, or standard price, the inventory value will come but it will not be FIFO. it will take the cost price as a fixed price. but If I changed it again to be real price it will come zero in the inventory valuation.

Ahmed Amer
on 1/9/16, 2:52 AM

zbik

--zbik--
| 6 4 7
Lodz, Poland
--zbik--

zbik
On 1/4/16, 5:47 AM

You should probably switch field "Inventory Valuation" (in product view) from "Periodical (manual)" to "Real Time (automated)".

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/4/16, 4:58 AM
Seen: 1136 times
Last updated: 1/4/16, 9:10 AM