Odoo Help

6 Answers

Hin I think you need to check these:

- the realtime costing changes in case the ptoduct is sold (the batch exactly). So it could be 0 if the cost at PO was 0, than it was in a SO later.

- Value after PO colud be 0, if pricelist setting is incorrect

- Inventory valuation uses the cost price of the product, so it could become 0 for the reasons above.

- Do you really need realtime vs. average costing? I think realtime is good where inventory changes are not frequent, and PO prices change significantly.

Check these, as some ideas.

Mubaris ct India

--Mubaris ct--

| 4 2 4
Kozhikode, India
--Mubaris ct--
Mubaris ct India
12/11/18, 5:59 AM

Hai, 

I also had the same issue . it might be because purchase might not be created .thank you. please note i am a beginner so my knowledge is limited.

Ahmed Amer Qatar
1/4/16, 9:10 AM

I already did that to be real time instead of periodical, but still the same 

2 Comments
Zbik Poland
1/5/16, 9:29 AM

You test full product life cycle, from purchase to sale with stock qty = 0 at start. Also check the values on the quants list - menu Warehouse/Quants.

Ahmed Amer Qatar
1/9/16, 2:52 AM

At the first I have make inventory adjustment with the quantities I have, and then I have created some purchase orders, delivery orders and so on. But it showing that the inventory value for that item is zero. I have checked the item configuration, I have set the inventory valuation for the item to be real time and also the costing method to be real price. If I chaged the costing method to be average price, or standard price, the inventory value will come but it will not be FIFO. it will take the cost price as a fixed price. but If I changed it again to be real price it will come zero in the inventory valuation.

Zbik Poland

--Zbik--
| 7 6 9
Łódź, Poland
--Zbik--

Zbik Poland
1/4/16, 5:47 AM

You should probably switch field "Inventory Valuation" (in product view) from "Periodical (manual)" to "Real Time (automated)".

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now