Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Currency Symbol in Invoices and Quotation showing "false"

By
Matthew van der Walt
on 7/24/13, 7:04 AM 1,452 views

Hi all,

You assistance is greatly appreciated!

I am running OpenERP 7.0

I have recently created a Rand (South African currency), dollar and euro pricelist for my different suppliers. For the supplier that is using the Rand pricelist, when I create a Purchase Order the term 'false' appears on the Total instead of where the currency indicator "R" should appear.

Has anyone experienced this. Please assist!!

Kind Regards, Matthew.

Abel Guzman
On 2/24/15, 4:12 PM

Hi,

Did you manage to solve this issue? I am having the same ptoblem with Odoo 8, it was even worst as before it was even in the quotation form. But since I made my currency 'base' now it's only for the PDF version of the quotation.

Regards

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/24/13, 7:04 AM
Seen: 1452 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM