Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Currency change in Odoo 8 is not being applied to Point of Sale

Ibrar Ahmad
on 3/15/15, 1:48 PM 1,910 views

I changed the company default currency to PKR but when i do any transaction in Point of Sales, it is in Euro. Even i have restarted the server and cleared the browser cache.

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 3/15/15, 9:26 PM

The currency used in the POS is the one defined on the pricelist that the POS uses (in the POS form view). That's what you should verify.

• If you don't see the pricelist field on the POS form, you should go to Settings > Sales > Activate "Use pricelists to adapt your price per customers" then you will be able to see it.
  • If you don't see the currency field on the pricelist form, you should go to Settings > Accounting > Activate "Allow multi currencies" then you will be able to change it.

Note: you wouldn't have to do all this if you had selected the correct currency from the beginning (in the currency selection wizard when installing a sales- or accounting-related app).

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 3/15/15, 1:48 PM
Seen: 1910 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM