Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

CSV Import error after changing product.pricelist

By
brijesh savaliya
on 7/20/13, 9:09 AM 1,997 views

i am getting the following error while importing the CSV file

Please help

Map your data to OpenERP The first row of the file contains the label of the column Import preview failed due to: line contains NULL byte. The issue is usually an incorrect file encoding.

Here is the start of the file we could not import:

PK!bîha[Content_Types].xml ¢(

Alain ZIO
On 3/3/15, 8:24 AM

Hi @brijesh savaliya, i think your file is not really a csv file.

Which soft did you use to create or open it? this soft clearly changed the properties of your file and this is why your openerp/Odoo can't read it.

See you

Logicious
On 9/18/15, 7:14 AM

@brijesh savaliya,:- Hello, open your csv file, select the particular rows you are going to map with your database. Remember one thing if you are going to mapping with unknown variable it will make you trouble, so do it with little bit careful after onwards its very simple to you. Okey lets back open another new file , and coppy each and every rows that you needed to map from parent csv  file to new one. Then save this new file as the CSV format. go head ... i think it will help you..

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/20/13, 9:09 AM
Seen: 1997 times
Last updated: 9/18/15, 7:14 AM