Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

CSV file

By
Umashankar Subramani
on 1/29/15, 5:24 AM 509 views

Hi

Is it possible to give dynamic input to csv  by just a button click?...... Thanks in advance

evaluate task a bit more... what exactly you need to achieve?

Bole
on 1/30/15, 2:36 AM

I have evaluate the payslip for each employee, i need to select two option i.e year and month such that payslip of the employee for particular month has to be entered in the csv file.....

Umashankar Subramani
on 1/30/15, 11:52 PM

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 1/30/15, 3:41 AM

No, not by default at least. You can of course select any number of records in the list view and export those to a CSV file. This is default behaviour for 99% of the objects within Odoo and a very handy feature.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/29/15, 5:24 AM
Seen: 509 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM