This question has been flagged
1 Reply

i want to create an automated report with informations at the the leave calender, the function should be executed each year two times. do you know how i can implement a cronjob at odoo12 on server side (in my custom python code)? 

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,   

Please refer this link https://www.odoo.yenthevg.com/creating-automated-actions-in-odoo/

Discard
Author

Thanks for your answer, is there a way to execute the code on two specific dates? I will rebuild the guide, if it work i will mark your answer.

Hi,

You can create scheduled action from the user interface also.for that enable the developer mode -->Technical settings --> Automation -->Scheduled Action.in your scenario just try by setting the interval type as months and interval unit as 6.

i mean interval number as 6

Set the "interval_number" to 6 and the "interval_type" to months. This'll make it go off once every 6 months.

Author

hey, thx for the Comments! i cant solve it like this, because it should extend the code at new year and in march. and to work at the UI isnt the best solution, because we would lose what we customized.

active no more