We are in Odoo v8.
When we make a sale in the point of sale, the customer have to pay entire order.
How could I make an invoice WITHOUT a payment immediately? Credit sale...
We have developed a module to add more features to openERP V7 point of sale including:
- Keyboard shortcuts for non-touch monitors.
- One key press to finish an order in cash.
- Apply fixed discount for product or the whole order.
- Apply percentage discount for product or the whole order.
- One click to void an order.
- Increase, decrease and edit product Qty.
- Easily remove one product from the order with Delete key.
- Add a different logo, address, phone, exchange/return policy for each shop.
- Logo will appear on POS receipt.
* Discounts will appear in the POS back end orders page.
* Discounts reflected correctly into accounting module.
Click Here for more details
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 10/31/14, 3:56 PM|
|Seen: 1461 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|