Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Creating Report with OpenOffice - I add field and there's no variable

By
lalalalalla3
on 5/16/13, 7:04 PM 1,575 views

Hi.

I have a report in OpenOffice and I want to edit it with a new field. I click "Add field" and in the first dropdown there's no option to choose.

What am I doing wrong?

GonG
On 5/17/13, 4:23 AM

This is my observation from dealing with custom report.

If the report is in the form of "Field" not "Bracket", you need to add a loop again and then the field list will be visible. By the way, if you use "Conversion Field to Bracket" button, this won't make the field list to be visible. But, if the report is in the form of "Bracket" not "Field", this should be fine to be able to see the list of "Field".

Hope it helps you.

This solution works for me. Thank you!

Else IT, Christophe dos Santos
on 5/22/13, 7:15 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/16/13, 7:04 PM
Seen: 1575 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM