Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Creating Quotation generates currency error

By
AppliSential (Pty) Ltd
on 7/1/13, 10:09 AM 1,313 views

When creating a quotation for a customer, after selecting the customer produces the following error:

Access Denied The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator. (Document type: Currency, Operation: read)

I am using a multicompany setup and all companies use the same currency. I have also tried to add the Currency object to the group access rights, but I dont think that is the cause of the problem but expect it do be a security issue.

Anyone have experience in this regard?

Viktor Aditya
On 7/2/13, 4:02 AM

Make sure the pricelist have the same currency as the company.

does this really solved your issue?

Mind & Go, Mind And Go
on 10/9/13, 5:37 AM

There is no currency on the pricelist. Only the company currency! Must be something different

Internet Invest (Move), Oliver Prenn
on 10/9/13, 11:14 AM
hdr
On 5/7/14, 11:26 AM

i have this problem :

Accès refusé

The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.

(Document type: Partner, Operation: read)

any ideas?

Mind And Go
On 10/11/13, 5:45 PM

Actually, my problem was coming from modules that has been disabled. Multi-currency was enabled and then disabled. In multi company environment it causes great problems.

regards

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/1/13, 10:09 AM
Seen: 1313 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM