Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Creating Dynamic view of Financial Reports.

By
Kuldeep Jadeja
on 9/8/14, 2:40 AM 535 views

My requirement is to create a view to display the reports inside the openerp 7.0 , and I am not concerned with the pdf files of reports which can be viewed or save to the local storage

I want a view(form,tree or any) which contains the data I have in the reports generated .

I can select whether to PRINT report OR to VIEW them in the openerp.

Is it possible?

If yes then Guide me?

I have tried many things.We can discuss about what I have worked and what I couldn't only if you think you know what I require to accomplish.

Matt Taylor
On 9/8/14, 6:25 PM

I assume that what you want is for the report data to be linked to transaction details.  That way, you can click on the totals in the report, and browse the transactions.  If so, you should be able to browse the chart of accounts:

Accounting --> Charts --> Chart of Accounts

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/8/14, 2:40 AM
Seen: 535 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM