This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I try to create a new database at login page, after setting the name of the new database and password, it comes out an error below:

Client Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/bitnami/apps/openerp/lib/openerp-7.0_20130318_002339-py2.7.egg/openerp/addons/web/http.py", line 203, in dispatch response["result"] = method(self, **self.params) File "/opt/bitnami/apps/openerp/lib/openerp-7.0_20130318_002339-py2.7.egg/openerp/addons/web/controllers/main.py", line 757, in create params['create_admin_pwd']) File "/opt/bitnami/apps/openerp/lib/openerp-7.0_20130318_002339-py2.7.egg/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 31, in proxy_method result = self.session.send(self.service_name, method, *args) File "/opt/bitnami/apps/openerp/lib/openerp-7.0_20130318_002339-py2.7.egg/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 98, in send raise xmlrpclib.Fault('AccessDenied', openerp.tools.ustr(e)) Server Access denied.

What is the problem? Somebody helps!!

Gypsy Soo

Discard
Best Answer

You have permissions problems. Check your database, firewall and file access permissions

Discard
Author

I can now fully access to the files via filezilla and manage the database with phpmypgadmin. Which folder or files shall I change the permission? Shall I create new roles for the database or even create a blank database?

Best Answer

Did you follow the installation steps in documentation? Did you install postgresql server? Create user for postgresql? User for Openerp?

Discard